Explorer 5833 Case is a sturdy case that’s exceptionally resistant to impact, corrosion, humidity, water, dust, sand and atmospheric agents in general. With a body made of thick plastic resin, the Explorer 5833 incorporates a number of patented innovations, resulting in a strong and versatile case that’s able to withstand the harshest of environments.
Lightweight and trim, its large capacity makes it ideal for transporting and storing crash helmets (Motorcycle, Motorsport, Snowsport, MTB) and Equestrian hats. Designed and manufactured in Europe, this waterproof case offers absolute protection.
Explorer 5833 Case
The Explorer 5833 case features:
- Copolymer Polypropylene compound body
- Neoprene seal
- Waterproof and watertight
- Sand-proof, dustproof and resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to harsh temperatures (-33°C / +90°C)
- Pressure valve quickly adjusts internal pressure in case of sudden changes in height or temperature
- Ergonomic handles
- Wheels and telescopic handle
- Strong pressure locks can be padlocked
- Supports keep the case upright when the cover is open
- Can be stacked (even if different-size models)
- Lifetime guarantee